- Number Of Computers Controlled: 2
- Selection Method: Push Button and Hot-Key
(PS/2 and/or USB Keyboard)
- LEDs: Red for PC Selection
- Green for PC connected ready
- Console Ports: Keyboard: 1 x
6 pin mini-DIN female
- Console Ports: Mouse: 1 x 6 pin mini-DIN female
- Auto-Scan Interval: From 5 to
- DDC, DDC2 monitor: Yes (Max. Resolution: 2048x1536)@85Hz
- Hot Swappable:
- Operating systems supported: Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/2003 Server, Linux
and Sun Micro Systems
- Device driver: No Need
- Power: By PS/2 or USB or Power Adaptor (Optional)
- Cable Length: 6 feet (1.80
- Dimensions (L X W X H): 14 x 8.5 x 4.5 cm
- Unit Weight: 440 g
- Housing material: Metal
- Operating Temperature: 32~ 122?F (0~ 50?C
- Humidity: 0%~80%RH
- 2-Port Combo KVM Switch
- User Manual.
- Two sets of custom intergrated (2 x PS/2 + USB + VGA)
- Console your Keyboard / Mouse via PS/2 and/or USB arbitrarily.
- Complex connections
with PCs via PS/2 and/or USB arbitrarily.
- Controls 2 computers from a single console (Keyboard/Mouse) over PS/2 and/or
- Supports Windows, Linux, Mac OS9/OSX, Sun.
- Emulates a keyboard on each PC
to allow your computers to boot normally without a keyboard error.
- Supports 2 types of switching: (1) Hardware Push Button, (2) Hot-Keys on
PS/2 and/or USB of keyboard.
- Supports Auto-Scan function to alternate video
between both computers in preset intervals.
- Supports LED display for Selected
and On-Line status monitoring.
- Supports VGA resolutions up to 2048 x 1536
- Supports Beeper during Switching enabled.
- Self powered through PS/2 and/or
- Fully compliant with the USB 1.1/ 2.0 specification.
- Enabled audio (Microphone/Speaker)