Silver PCs: Where Custom Computers Are Built
All returned items must have a Return Merchandise Authorization number ("RMA") for each item. Please email Silver PCs to receive a RMA number, noting if the product is defective or if simply a return. Defective products must still be returned to us for credit to be given. Once you receive a RMA number you will need to return the product to us within 15 days. Items should be returned in their original retail packaging, all parts and accessories included, and then packed inside another box. The RMA number(s) you were issued should be displayed on the shipping label or shipping container.
Please do not place it on the product's box! Silver PCs does not reimburse for the return shipping cost. Your return will be processes within 7 business days upon reciept at our company.
You have 30 days to make any returns or exchanges. No credits or refunds after 30 days. There is a 15% re-stocking fee for non-defective returns. Defective products must still be returned to us for credit to be given.
DOWNLOAD the RMA FORM
NOTE the following criteria before you fax your RMA form.
1. 30 – DAY MONEY BACK WITH 15% RESTOCKING FEE FOR NON-DEFECTIVE RETURNS.
2. No credit or refund after 30 days. Customer is responsible for returning defective products including D.O.A. (dead on arrival) due to manufacturer.
3. RMA # will be EXPIRED AFTER 14 DAYS from the day we issued. JCL will not be responsible for your item(s) after 14 days of RMA notice.
4. Description of problems in this form is required on each item returned.
5. RMA # would not be issued without invoice copy and RMA request form.
6. D.O.A. must be reported within 72 hours after received. No credit to be issued 30 days from invoice date.
7. All RMA replaced parts carry the same warranty based on original invoice date, not RMA date.
8. Any physical damage or repairs on the product by client voids the warranty.
9. All RMA returns are based on UPS GROUND.
10. Print RMA # clearly marked on outside of package. Damage or lost products during shipping is the sole responsibility of the customer.
11. You will receive a return fax from RMA Department within 24 working hours.
Orders that wish to be canceled must be placed 1 hour
within order time via email or telephone.
For cancellations through email, it is important to place "CANCEL ORDER" in addition to your Order Number in the subject of the email message.
Any orders not canceled within the first hour of order will be processed and customer will be obligated to follow through with the order and pay for all amounts due. There are NO exceptions to this policy.